Zum Inhalt springen

Total beginner-friendly trails in the Innsbruck area?

Teilen

Empfohlene Beiträge

Hi all, I hope it's ok to post this in English as my German isn't all that good yet.

I just moved to the Innsbruck area and my SO is interested in riding with me. However, she's only been on the trails with me a couple of times and she has an XC hardtail of mine.

Which trails in the area are particularly easy to get some laps on without overwhelming her? I would like for her to get into the hobby, but I don't want to scare her off : D

Anything in the Innsbruck area would be just fine, we can take the car also if needed.

Thanks!

• 3 Monate später...

Hi fobiastunke,

Rumer Alm Trail and Arzler Alm Trail are not very difficult and they are for sure rideable with a hardtail. In addition there is Bike Park Innsbruck, where you will find muliple trails of different difficulty levels.

I just recently uploaded a MTB video on my youtube channel, including Rumer Alm Trail. Within the next weeks I will upload more MTB videos around Innsbruck.

Have fun, all the best

outi :)

Dein Kommentar

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Konto hast, melde Dich jetzt an, um unter Deinem Benutzernamen zu schreiben.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.

Teilen

• Neu erstellen...